Wednesday 3 August 2011

Going to Disney! :D

Dear reader,

Well I promised I would write to you about the reward I am giving myself for being brave enough to go on a four day trip all by myself... And that reward is... A three day trip to Disney! Ha! I bet you didn’t see that coming ^__^”... Most of you probably did hahah.

Remember that I blogged about the friend I had not seen for about 2 years not too long ago? Well she was looking for a victim to drag along to Disney with her. And who am I to say no to such a tempting invitation? Haha. She lives quite close to the boarder between Belgium and The Netherlands and thus it is a 4 hour drive by car to France. We are planning to go from October 7-9, so we will arrive on Friday and return Sunday night. 

We will probably be staying in the Kyriad hotel as that definitely is one of the cheaper options. We are going for a room-only stay there, since my friend has a passport annuel, and thus she doesn’t need the entrance tickets. And guess what? I am getting one myself as well! As I am going for the most expensive passport annuel, it will only be a bit more expensive than actually buying the tickets separately, but it is a pretty good deal. Why? Because you get 20% discount in the stores in the park, as well as 10% discount on food and drink... But most importantly: you get to enter the park 2 hours before the official opening time!!! (my friend has the same card, so that means that we can go into the park early on Saturday and Sunday).
Also; if I take a friend with me, that person will receive a 20% discount on the park tickets. They will thus pay 120,80 instead of 151,- for a three day/ 2 park ticket. Or I can get them a 10% discount on a passport annuel myself. And as I might be going again next year it sounded like a pretty good deal to me :D.
Also if I get three other people to buy a pass I will get an entire year for free. I am not sure if that’s going to work, but I can at least try. From what I have seen it’s not that difficult, because there are forums on which people actually ask if there are people going to Disneyland on the same day as they are, so as they can get a 10% discount on their passport annuel. ^^ So it pretty much works both ways: I get a year extra and they get a discount.

But oh well, most important thing: you get discounts and you can enter the park before it officially opens! :D So yes I am pretty excited (it’s Disney; what do you expect?). I am really looking forward to it!

Love,
Blacky

P.s. O.o My god I am travelling a lot this year.

0 comments: