Wednesday 7 December 2011

New layout

Dear readers,

Well after three hours of struggling with Artisteer and blogger to upload the new Christmas layout it is finally up and running! Apparently part of the automatically generated HTML code was incomplete, causing the entire layout to go haywire. ^__^"  So yes, this layout took up far more of my time than I had planned lol. I hope you like it though! It's not exactly what I had in mind. In the original layout I had a flash header in which it snowed (so you saw Santa whilst snow flakes were slowly falling down)... However, for some reason blogger won't let me incorporate it, so it had to go. ^^ But I suppose this layout will do for now.

The next blog update really will be about the Dutch holiday Sinterklaas. I will try to put it up tomorrow! ;)

Love,
Blacky

0 comments: